tesa tape inc
Ultra Low VOC
tesa® 52105 is a conformable, transparent water-based acrylic transfer tape with a thickness of 2 mils. This tape has especially been developed for all kinds of demanding lamination and converting applications. Due to its low VOC property it is particularly designed to meet automotive interior requirements. tesa® 52105 is suitable for laminating all kinds of foam, fleece, and felt substrates.
|Adhesion (unwind)||84.05 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||50° F|
|Min. Service Temp|
|Max Short-Term Temp||338° F|
|Max Long-Term Temp|
- Available in efficient lengths and widths
- Good die-cutting properties
- Excellent bonding strength to a wide variety of interior substrates
- Very low total VOC values
- Low VOC (according to GB 27630) – no critical substances detectable
- Highly conformable to follow difficult 3-D shapes
- High initial tack and peel adhesion
- Temperature resistance from -40 °F
- Signage, Banners, & Printing
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Secure mounting even to nonpolar plastics (PP) and composites (recycled materials)
- Suitable for various lamination applications
- Laminates for NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) and BSR (buzz, squeak, and rattle) prevention
- Mounting of flooring systems
- Bonding of decorative fabrics
- Lamination of foam for HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) seals
Adhesive Tape Colors
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.