Budnick doesn't just limit its reach to the industries listed. We've developed solutions for nearly every industry imaginable, and have used our expertise to design solutions that others said couldn't be done. Let Budnick go to work for you and help you convert all your ideas into solutions.
Budnick offers solutions for nearly every MRO function - from roller wraps to aisle marking, inventory identification to repair, we can help create a solution that fits your needs.
Budnick offers a range of product solutions for numerous metal finishing applications, including shot peening, electroplating, and spray masks as well as a huge range of surface protection films.
Budnick offers both Hi-Co and Lo-Co magnetic striping in easy-to-apply adhesive strips and labels, making magnetic card creation a straightforward and streamlined process.
Budnick is a primary provider of adhesive die-cuts to the trophy industry, specializing in standard and custom sizes with user-friendly finger-lift tabs to make application simple.
What We Offer
At Budnick, we don't limit our solutions to one or two industries. Our business development specialists have backgrounds in a variety of industries and strive to identify solutions for nearly every market.
Some key industries that we work with are the metal finishing industry for applications like shot peening, masking for coating and painting processes, and surface protection. We collaborate with the MRO industry to provide many products for warehouse management and machine maintenance. For the trophy industry, we provide standard and specialized die-cuts for nameplate and element mounting. Budnick also offers solutions for the magnetic card industry to provide a quick and easy solution for applying magnetic striping to plastic key and gift cards.
No matter your industry, Budnick's full range of products and services can work for your company to produce the ideal product in the perfect format.
Budnick has experience across a wide range of industries and a history of developing custom solutions for a variety of applications.
Case Study Consulting
A POP/graphics manufacturer tried using cheaper material from a competitor, only to come back to Budnick after experiencing mass product returns
- Customer previously used a double coated UPVC tape to bond a hanger to a frame
- Budnick consulted with a vendor to find a cost saving alternative to the original
- New alternative saves the customer money, production time, and improves the product
Case Study Vendor Partners
A transfer tape was causing plywood to delaminate from various other materials, including, magnetic materials, styrene, and other plywood.
- Needed a durable tape that would bond to multiple materials
- The materials would be part of pre-school toys – no room for error
- Consulted with a trusted supplier to source a product that met cost and application needs
Case Study Process Review
This customer was spending far too much time masking cabinets before wash and baking cycles, having to use different tapes for each step.
- Process review was performed with a trusted tape manufacturer
- Implemented a tape that withstood both the painting and powder coating processes
- Converted products saved the customer valuable production time