tesa tape inc
Ultra Low VOC
tesa® 52110 is a conformable, transparent water-based acrylic transfer tape with a thickness of 4 mils. This tape has especially been developed for all kinds of demanding lamination and converting applications. Due to its low VOC property it is particularly designed to meet automotive interior requirements. tesa® 52110 is suitable for laminating all kinds of foam, fleece, and felt substrates.
- Precision Cutting
- Die Cutting
- Laminating and Coating
- Spooling and Finishing
- Consulting & Process Audit
- Inventory Management
At Budnick, we specialize in custom converting these materials into labor saving, user-friendly parts.
|Adhesion (unwind)||86.79 oz/in|
|Min. Application Temp||50° F|
|Min. Service Temp|
|Max Short-Term Temp|
|Max Long-Term Temp|
- Good die-cutting properties
- Excellent bonding strength to a wide variety of interior substrates
- High initial tack and peel adhesion
- Very low total VOC values
- Low VOC (according to GB 27630) – no critical substances detectable
- Available in efficient lengths and widths
- Highly conformable to follow difficult 3-D shapes
- Temperature resistance from -40 °C
- Temperature resistance up to 180 °C
- Medical Device
- Signage, Banners, & Printing
Adhesive Tape Applications
- Various types of lamination applications
- Lamination of insulation materials
- Laminates for NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) and BSR (buzz, squeak, and rattle) prevention
- Lamination of foam for HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) seals
- Bonding of decorative fabrics
- Secure mounting even to nonpolar plastics (PP) and composites (recycled materials)
Adhesive Tape Colors
Data provided by Budnick Converting, Inc.
The physical properties listed are typical values and are not to be considered as specifications. Our suggestions for use are based on tests we believe to be reliable. However, the purchaser must carry out their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their internal use. Information is given in good faith, but without warranty.
It is essential, as with all pressure-sensitive tapes, that the surface to which the tape is applied be clean, dry and free of grease and oil.
Shelf life from date of manufacture is based on the product being stored at 70°F(21°C) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight.
Specification compliance is dynamic and should only be used as a general guide. Always confirm that the tape you are interested in currently complies with all specification requirements. Please verify that the product number that you select is available in the proper size and color to meet your specification.